As forward-thinking companies have sought to gain a competitive position over their rivals by taking advantage of emission trading opportunities, our multi-jurisdictional emissions trading advisory services in North America, Europe and Middle East regions has expanded to meet client demand. We are at the forefront of advising on, and drafting documentation for, the trading of emissions credits and the development of emission trading projects.
- US 40 CFR Part 75 Acid Rain Program Trading
- US SIP Call 126, NOx Budget Program Trading
- US 40 CFR Part 98 Mandatory Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rule
- European Union Emissions Trading Scheme
- Kyoto Mechanisms (Clean Development Mechanisms, Joint Implementation and International Emissions Trading)
We have extensive experience of working with clients in both the public and private sectors on emission trading projects, including advising on both the buy and sell side of Emissions Reductions Purchase Agreements and Project Development Agreements.