We handle the complex and often delicate processes and interactions involved in obtaining permits companies need in order to operate or expand their facilities, with conditions that allow the client to economically operate in an environmentally sound manner.
- Apply and obtain Clean Air Act Title V operating permits
- Assisting clients in complying with the government’s Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) and New Source Review (NSR) enforcement initiatives and associated Section 114 requests
- Provide advice in connection with the National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAPS)
- Counsel on Clean Water Act permits under the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) and on Section 404 dredge
- Counsel on Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) and state hazardous waste permit issues
Our consultants have assisted utility, chemical, petroleum, and pharmaceutical clients, to review existing permit applications and to negotiate new and updated permits. We provide or participate in seminars for major companies and trade groups.